Tuesday 26 March 2013

Poly Dins

I came back from a Poly Dins camp recently and it has been a good time of fellowship with people from the various Polys and Ites. Initially, I thought that I would be going back to Huanyan's LG but my leaders had other plans =)! And indeed, God has been faithful! My current LGL is in the same course as myself, and he resembles Jan Ong! Dejavu! Nope his name isn't Feb Ong! (Huan yan asked!)

I'm quite impressed by the sisters and brothers in Poly Dins, some of them read vivaciously! There's also an incredible number of talented individuals. I think God will further mold and shape me as I serve in this ministry.

There were a few incidents which showed me more of God's finger prints: 1) When I transferred to Poly Dins a brother who was serving as a guitarist moved on to Ns minstry and somehow, the LGL know that I play guitar. 2) Many years ago, my boss's friend was migrating to Sydney and I asked if he would like my gf Susanna to meet up with his daughter to help her integrate better. He politely refused as Sydney was quite big and they may not have an opportunity to even meet. Recently, my gf was serving in worship with this sister who became her good friend. Lo and behold, this sister was actually my boss's friend's daughter!

God is good!

Training:

As many of you may know, I am using this program call "Tactical fitness" by Scott sonnon. Essentially, it's a method to train one in 6 degrees of freedom. A human being is designed to be able to move in different angles, but we have lost that through modernization.

Regardless of sport, I think every athlete wants to be able to move. Besides Tactical Fitness, I started to implement Gymnastic Rings to my routine. I think it has made pull ups really easy!

My goals have evolved as I now know what I really want.  For any parent reading this, if you want your child to be awesome, enroll your son/daughter into Gymnastics!

Gymnast can do almost everything!

But God can do all things!

No comments:

Post a Comment