Thursday 28 February 2013

NS Ministry

Wow! It's been 2 years and 6 months  in NS Ministry. I met lots of God loving brothers in this ministry and I feel that I've grown the most in NS. I came to learn of my strength and weaknesses, and that I wasn't the only eccentric person! =)

I think the Church is a place where all sorts of people can "survive" and be accepted. The world isn't that forgiving, make a mistake or two and you will be marked and hated like Cain. I have seen a lot of characters(myself included) which would be made fun and unaccepted if they were placed in the world. Thank God for His community of Love and Grace!

I think my eccentricity offended a lot of people when I was in camp, I have compulsions which makes me different in the way I do things. But, back in the Church I am accepted and my Ministry's brothers don't feel that I'm weird. It proves one thing: They met even weirder people in JC hahahaha! Or that they themselves are humming at my frequency.

Oh yes, my latest MBTI result was an ISTP, and I am amazed by God for putting me in Engineering! In fact, ISTPs natural career path is somewhere along the lines of Engineering and Police work. I find that I can complement the brothers in various ministry events.

God is really good lah!

I feel a bit sad to leave NS ministry but life flows on, I cannot hold it back. We have to grow up and move on in the Spirit. NS helped me to know what I want to do in the future, with so much time on your hands, you can actually choose to think. SAF was generous in giving me the vocation of a Signals Logistician, through this vocation I was able to stay in air conditioned rooms and plan out things.

On a side note, my unit was in charge of half of the cookhouses in SAF and every year there will be an IRON CHEF competition. I get to eat awesome food! Food that doesn't taste like camp food in any way!
Really blessed!

Anyways, I have to decide where to move on to...........







No comments:

Post a Comment