Monday 25 February 2013

26/2/13

Edited 1/3/13

There has been a lot of "hoo-ha" with regards to PAP's policies. Well, for me I don't  have any thing against foreigners as I haven't really been exposed to working with them academically or within the market place. The ones that I meet are from church or martial arts academies. So, I don't have negative emotions towards them. The only negative aspect which I experienced was just the massive MRT congestion. Then again, Singapore has always had this problem even before the influx, so the imperative thing is for the Government to put on their thinking caps to solve or minimize it.

Perhaps, in my latter years I will understand the competitiveness or resentment my seniors are going through, but I know that I will not be swayed for I put my trust in the LORD, I have heard many testimonies of God putting people in places where their education could never allowed. I made mistakes which caused me to be delayed by a few years, but I believe that God will use my life to tell His story. He will elevate me and let Himself be known, I told myself that I will scale the highest mountains and proclaim that Jesus is God.

Part 2:

Reading notes from my Poly and Uni friends made me humble enough to know that I need to rely on God's strength in order to move forward. I know that even if I do badly in school, as long as I put my faith and trust in God; I won't die, in fact, when God's presence and favor is with you, you will be the head and not the tail.

God questioned me about something a few weeks ago:"Elvis are you living a life as if God is a fairy tale? Or are you living a life which shows that He is Real?" And my reply would be:"give me wisdom to live, a heart which listens to Your Spirit and love to show that You are real."

I think this question made me cringe a little, I repent for the fact that sometimes I answer non-believers in a  way which may seem like a mockery. Example: They share about this guy who does a lot of rubbish and I reply by saying :"He needs Jesus!" and everyone would laugh. Of course, I'm not trying to bring God down, I meant something good but I spoke in the wrong manner.

I conclude that I really need a lot of wisdom and love as I continue my journey into life.

Father, may You bless Your servant and let Your face to shine on me! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment